Thursday, July 12, 2012

Russia and the Coming Dawn of the New Era

Since I notice I have a lot of readers in Russia, I thought I would post something of an encouragement for them, as I doubt anyone reading this would not be interested. It's from Max Heindel's Rosicrucian Cosmoconception. According to Heindel, the last stage of the current wave of human civilization will awaken in the Slavic homelands, which have been given a large share of suffering, and which will correspondingly (by the laws of Karma) reap a large reward in the future. The epoch will be brief, because it will be followed by a cosmic cycle in which the new man will awaken in America, but the epoch will be marked (several hundred years from now) by huge spiritual gains for all of mankind, and will be associated with music. Any Russians or Slavs who are reading this are welcome to comment, and if they do, I will post more information as I am able to condense it and make it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment