Thursday, February 28, 2013

An Appeal to Read

For all of those who frequent this site, or wander in (and they are no doubt, few), I am asking that they take the time to read one or two articles at the fountain. Without Gornahoor, I would probably not be calling myself officially a Christian (by this time), if for no other reason than the "Christian Church" in the West has strayed so far from any recognizably "traditional" or (for that matter) even "Christian" form. I attend a good little local Church, but without the bigger horizon, anyone who has an inquiring mind will quickly fall into cynicism, apathy, or worse.

I write there under the name "Logres", but there are better articles from Cologero and Mihai and many others, all of which are concerned with re-orienting the West towards something truly transcendent.

No comments:

Post a Comment